Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Heart # 4


One of my favourite streets in the Big City is 10th Ave. It has the best coffee shop that makes the best fruit filled bread. Just down the street is the library. Two blocks down there used to be a great little shop where I used to buy recycled glass jewelry from Australia. I always stop in at the Cloth Shop whether I'm making a quilt or not. Another shop that I used to love to browse in was the French Boutique; it had all sorts of furniture, linen, and lots of chandeliers.
The Expensive store at the end of the block was one I had never ventured into but on my last outing we decided to have a look and before I new what was happening, I was the proud owner of the very costly heart-shaped espresso teaspoons. I love them and I have used them...once.

No comments: