Sunday, August 16, 2009

Busy Sunday


I spent most of the morning in the sewing room - hemming and repairing. Decided to make TG a sewing kit similar to the one I made for Maura a few years ago. Have been cutting apart an old jean shirt that Vaoldya's Mom had embroidered for him.

This is Maura's sewing kit - it has three pockets and lots of buttons and patches.
Tried a new recipe for chocolate chip cookies but as they contain coconut, they were not a hit with everyone.

TG was busy as both Maura and Valodya needed trims. It's great to be able to make the mess outside.
I found some mini squash in the garden so I made risotto for dinner with peas and lots of parsley.

1 comment:

Italo said...

Nice works the first photos. And then my interests: food (chocolate cookies ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!) And the risotto! :)