Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend markets

One thing that will get me up early on a Saturday morning is the Farmers market. The girls snacked on apple chips while I filled a box with cantalope, cukes, pumpkins, watermelons and celery to plant in my garden. Could not resist the bay leaf plant-my rosemary is still alive so I'm hoping that I will have the same luck with this tender plant.

Enjoyed a wonderful breakfast at our favourite place-Cowboy Coffee and then headed back up the hill to do more shopping. TG bought a beautiful summer blazer, Maura picked out a white tee, and I even managed to find capris that fit me.


On Sunday morning it was already 22 C by the time I drove across the bridge to the fleamarket. The vendors were already starting to pack up but I walked around twice and the pictures below are of the great finds that I did not buy.





No comments: