Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quick weekend

This was a quick and easy six-pocket tote to put together. I really like that the handles are stitched on first which creates the six pockets.



A little crowded down at the park yesterday morning as we enjoyed our Cowboy breakfast.

Today went by in a blur as I spent five hours selling at the flea market. I've had better days but it was fun and am going to do it all over again next Sunday.

And for those of you who have asked about Mr. Cowboy's chicken and sage recipe, here it is:
Chicken breasts thinly sliced or pounded, salt and pepper on both sides. Dip each piece into a beaten egg and then coat with flour. Saute in vegetable oil until cooked. Remove chicken from pan. Into drippings add sage, white wine and juice of half a lemon. Once this has simmered a few minutes return the chicken to the pan and heat through. Enjoy!

1 comment:

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

Hi,

I have to tell you that my husband was so inspired by this recipe that he couldn't wait for you to post about it.
He was so close to what you describe here and it was D E L I C I O U S !!!

thank you