Saturday, February 11, 2012

Chocolate hedgehogs

I just love this fabric that I found in the remnant bin at Fabricland - hearts and hedgehogs. It is 100% cotton so it will make a nice shopping bag; I'm going to pair it with a stripe for the bag liner and a nice red or brown for the pockets. Have already photocopied it several times to use for cards or in my scrapbook. Oh, right and then there is the cake. This is the best Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake that I have ever had. The frosting is made with bittersweet chocolate and tons of butter. The recipe is from the April 2010 issue of Bon Appetit.
This was the 'Happy Saturday' cake that I took to work today. Made for a very enjoyable day what with everyone wearing their chocolate smiles.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Wow! I wish that I had been working!