Friday, February 3, 2012

Piazza Navona

It's almost like being back in highschool, posters covering every inch of wall space in your room and the insides of your locker. These days I've given up the posters but every time I open my locker at work, he's there to put a smile on my face. Now you are all probably assuming that it is a picture of Mr. Cowboy, but it is not. And it's not even a real picture; it's just a photocopy of a black and white photo from his book. He's sitting at a cafe in Roma in Piazza Navona at night. Just sitting there, all by himself. He certainly won't be by himself on June 16th.

3 comments:

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

you're hinting at a trip, i think.
and can i guess who "he" is?

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

"he" has to be your dad, i'm guessing

will you be stopping in Toronto?

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

I'd never have guessed!

I was sure you were off to Italy!