Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Easy dinner





I knew what Mr. Cowboy had planned for dinner today. The recipe is called Easy Pyrahi; easy because there is no yeast to contend with. As I opened the front door I was greeted by a creamy aroma (the dough is made with whipping cream, buttermilk, and sour cream) which made my mouth water.



We had two choices for dinner; beans and cottage cheese. And dessert; he used the rest of the apples we bought in Osoyoos for some bite-size apple pies.
It certainly doesn't look easy but Mr. Cowboy couldn't stop talking about how quickly everything came together thanks to the new granite counters. Yes, they are nice but we certainly can't take them with us.

1 comment:

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

these look amazing!
sure wish I wasn't lactose intolerant (the pills don't work for me)
and those pumpkin recipes: mmmmm good

have a great weekend hope the weather's good too