Monday, May 23, 2011

Flea market deals

A vintage jewelry box encrusted with shells and mother-of-pearl buttons; that is what I am working on now and even though I have hundreds of said buttons I could not pass up the collection that was offered to me by my one-time button supplier who used to visit me at my workplace with one ounce baggies full of shiny white pearlies, the tiny iridescent orbs hard to resist. My name is Anna and I am a button junkie.
Legwarmers for my chairs - aren't these a great idea? Granny was selling these at the flea market so I bought some to try out and I must say they are much better then those sticky pads. These are washable and at only a loonie each, a great deal.

1 comment:

Tonia said...

so smart! those sticky pads are just dust and hair collectors that you can never get clean.