Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mr.Cowboy's workshop

I love hanging little shiny stuff from the holes in my ears so I have quite a collection of earrings. There are, among the many, the Nina Bagley mother-of-pearl creations (over a $100), the two dollar scratched glass bobbles from The Hudson Bay Co., pine needle ovals from Grand Forks, and the button earrings from a good friend. Sad to say they were all thrown together in an old cigar box; you can imagine what it was like to hurriedly try to find a pair each morning before work. Mr. Cowboy solved that problem for me with a couple of old frames, some screen door mesh, and a hot glue gun.
This is my favourite of the two frames.

1 comment:

barbara@sparrowavenue said...

don't you just love it when they do something just for you!!
i love the solution, Mr. Cowboy made for you: it's perfect

check out my new something