Sunday, May 4, 2014

Our travels South





We have our second breakfast in Peachland; the Bliss Bakery is running a close second to our Cowboy Coffee. I order a Cinnamon Pecan Knot with a triple Americano and it is sheer bliss. I wish I had ordered another one for later. 
In Summerland quilts and antiques right across the street from each other.











You never know who you are going to run into when you walk around the village.







Our rooms at the Courtyard are not ready so we are upgraded to a room at the Heritage Inn; we celebrate with room service. A margherita pizza and cherry cheesecake which goes really well with a bottle of Sumac Ridge Merlot.







This is the way to start the day!



We traipse around the city; I check out the Auction House, no luck. I always find something at Poppins Quilt Shoppe. And the buns from il Vecchio keep us going.



It is Jazz Night at the Inn so we choose to take in the sunset at the lake show instead.








What do you get when you wander around Osoyoos? Heatstroke. That is what it felt like when I went down Main street shopping.

No comments: