Monday, August 17, 2009

Travelling

Heading to the coast tomorrow - the girls have an interview at the consulate on Wednesday and if everything goes well they will fly out on Thursday. Suitcases are all packed and ready to go.
I usually look forward to a trip to the Big City - all the shopping and dining out and maybe even a movie. But this time none of those things interest me at all. Just hoping that everything goes well for the girls and that all their paperwork is in order.
I am taking another week off so I'm hoping to be back next week with lots of pictures and stories from the coast. Have a good week everyone.

1 comment:

Italo said...

I like very much to pack for trips.
You know, I lived abroad for many years and each month I had to go to different towns. When I watch at your photos a little melancolic feeling in my heart :)