Sunday, September 27, 2009

Busy Sunday


So busy today that I did not even have time to take photos. Worked yesterday so spent all last night getting all my junk ready for my garage sale today. I had it set for 10:00 am but I had people waiting at the bottom of the driveway for almost an hour. The sale was not a money maker - most people just wanted to talk - should have charged for my time, I would have made more money as a therapist. The highlight of the sale - four year old twins showed up with their grandad - they rummaged through my .25 cent boxes and both found a couple of toys. The girls were dressed exactly alike in sundresses and sandals except one of them had on a beaded anklet. They were so cute I almost took their picture.
The good thing about a garage sale is that you actually clean out the garage so in between customers I managed to clean out half of it.
Yesterday at the farmers market I bought a few bundles of parsley and got some for free. The green gold is now sitting in our freezer - just can't cook without it.

I will be heading North tomorrow so I will be away from my blog until next weekend. Hope everyone has a great week.

No comments: