Saturday, June 23, 2012

Big weekend: Final Day





When I asked Mr. Cowboy what he wanted me to bring him from the coast, without hesitating he said Terra bread. So for my last breakfast we went to Terra Breads on 4th. Maura had a pulled pork bun and the greatest orange juice (Cyoni) and I had a cinnamon bun and a double shot Americano or as they say in Penticton, Canadiano. I bought as many loaves of bread as I could stuff into my carry-on plus a scone for later.



After that wonderful breakfast, we walked a block and a half down to a great magazine store called Does Your Mother Know? Good thing we did because as of June 24th it is closing. We each bought our favourite magazines, signed the petition against the sale of the LDB wharehouses, and wished the owner all the best.



No comments: