Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Ole, Churros!

I have wanted to make churros ever since I watched Spain -On the road again with Mario Batali and Gwyneth Paltrow. The recipe that I tried is Pumpkin Churros from Foodbuzz. It's very simple and quick and I used my own roasted pumpkin instead of that awful stuff in a can. Dusted with lots of cinnamon and sugar and eaten warm, these are addictive. The downside - they are deep- fried so this is one of those treats that you indulge in every blue moon. And, yes that is a vintage plate made in Spain, one of my favourite collections.

2 comments:

Italo said...

I WANT TO EAT THEM!!!! It's 12 o clock here in Italy and I can't resist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Porchlight Interiors said...

Wow! Reading your blog has made me feel starving! These look delicious...the plate is pretty fabulous too! Tracey xx