Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cake for breakfast

Who said you can't go home again? This is what was waiting for me after a gruelling seven hour busride (in which I'm sure we broke all sorts of speed limits) home to visit Mom and celebrate my birthday and Easter. It has been a long time since I have had a cake baked for my special day by my Mom so I felt like a little kid again. Cake for breakfast? Why not? This cake was so good - light and lemony. My favourite part - the sprinkles. With a double espresso, this was a most pleasing way to start my birth day.
My no flour, sugar or caffeine regimen will resume after all the festivities are over.

1 comment:

VesperHolly said...

Every time I read your blog it feels like a celebration! So, thank you for the rainbow and all the mouthwateringly mouthwatering photos that can brighten any day!! :) Love you guys!!