Saturday, December 5, 2009

Act of kindness # 5

I had not been to the maternity ward since I gave birth to TG and that was quite a long time ago. The hospital has undergone major renovations and even though there are signs everywhere I still had to ask as I got on the elevator to make sure I was headed in the right direction.
I made these two baby quilts last year and they have been offered for sale at the store on Victoria and at numerous craft fairs. So, as my fifth act of kindness, I donated them to the hospital, stipulating that they must go to someone who does not have much for their newborn.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ok, you are lovely. I'll now strive to be more like you!

Suzanne said...

wow! that's so kind of you. they are gorgeous! i'm sure any new mom would be absolutely delighted to receive one.