Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Goodies and chocolates

Tomorrow is our Secret Santa potluck lunch so I decided to try two new recipes from Organic and Chic by Sarah Magid. I already have a great recipe for lemon squares ( Peri Wolfman's The perfect setting cookbook) but the one I tried is a recipe for lemon-lime bars. It sounded so healthy what with the whole wheat flour and wheat germ in the crust.


The other recipe I tried was for double ginger cookies. I like these cookies because they are vegan and they are also made with whole wheat flour, ground flaxseeds, and applesauce.

This is day 15 - Valodya stood out in the snow this morning to give our garbageman a box of chocolates to thank him for all the great work they do. What would we do without our garbage collectors?

1 comment:

Pinecone Camp said...

Thank you Anna for your comment on my blog. I now know how to pronounce cuccidati!! You are a superstar. Now I've got to go and read more of your blog. These treats look delicious!